- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Unlike most web services, we do not automatically subscribe customers to our mailing list. If any user wishes to subscribe to our mailing list, you may do so via the signup page in the footer of our website. We will never sell your email address and will try to limit communications to a maximum of one per month. Users may unsubscribe from our mailing list using the unsubscribe link contained in the footer of any of our emails.
Data Transmition to Third Parties
eyeFlame.net may transit personal data such as Authentication Tokens to external web service APIs. This is solely done to allow our applications to work with Google Glass and other Cloud to Device APIs. We will never transmit or sell your personal information to any third party.
Except when otherwise noted below, we do not collect, store or use any location/GPS data from our customers.
eyeFlame will never store or directly request account credentials for any external web service such as Google. When authentication is needed, users will be sent directly to the Authentication System for the selected web service (examples include Facebook OAuth, Twitter OAuth or Google OAuth). We will only store a returned token and not the account credentials.
Right To Be Forgotten
If for any reason, you wish to be removed from our system, please send a written notice to our support team. We will remove all records within 2 weeks of the request.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.